Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Italia!


On 17 of August I part to italia with my parents and my brother. We have returned today, day 28 of August.j
We visit:p
1.Firenze (florence)
2.Pisa (Pisa)
3.siena (siena)
4.Roma (rome)
5.Napoli (napoles)
6.pompeya (pompeya)
In Florence we were 4 days.
After we went to pisa, but only to visit 4H.
I went to Roma, 4 days too.
Went to roma, we stop in siena, a town with a lot of towers. Because in the past, the people of that town constructed high towers to puck up courage.
When I finished to visit siena.. 3H to ROMA!
Oh, Roma, Roma, the city of love!
In roma we visited.. La fontana di trevi, the seat of Spain, the coliseo and many monuments more than I do not remember the name. LOOL x)
4 days and, bye Roma!Napoli, we go!!!
Napoli is a crazy city, oh yes. The conductors are crazy!!!!!!
Don't have police (in italian: carabinieri), don't have traffic lights. and the conductors thinks that they are alone in the street.
people cross the street without problem.
And napoli, napoli is a madness.
ONE THING VERY IMPORTANT!
In Florence, I saw pablo! Pablo romero.He saw me "hello".
¡¡¡that chance!!!
Well, it is amused to go. Italy is very pretty.Bye! Y

No comments: