Friday, August 10, 2007

FRENCH CAMPING!


On 1 of july I went with silvia to a french camping.We did leave on 29 to arrive to saint-palais on 1.

We did leave at 8 o'clock of morning with silvia's mother and sister.We were go to Zaragoza to take silvia's cousin, Maria, and lunch here.

After we were sleep in San sabastian, in Oiartzun. The country is very beautiful and we were go to concha's beach.



We sleep and the last day I did leave with helena(mom), paula(sister), maria(cousin)
and silvia to FRANCE, SAINT PALAIS!!!

On the begin only went silvia and me and ones friends of silvia.After I meet people
and I did many friends. Sometimes I went with silvia and her friends and sometimes with girls of the basque country.

silvia went to the class of 3 and I to the class of 2. that helped us to relate with people.


The monitors were very funny.

We had a lodging for the girls and another for the boys. We did sleep on individuals rooms ( a little miser )

We did get up at 7.30 and we went to the school to beakfast and went to school.

we had a lot of friends and I hope to go another time, yes.


AU REVOIR!

No comments: