Wednesday, November 22, 2006

one day In my LiFe*


I get up at 7.30 AM.. & I do everything what I have to do and go to the school. i´m in the school 7H.
when the school finish, On Mondays and Wednesday I go to the Englishman's academy, And I every Thursday do voleyball with my friends of the school. After, I go to my house, i´m a bit with the msn (Sometimes I pass) and do my homework. I luch at 10 & I go away to on to the 10.45.

On WeekEnds*]

On weekends i get up at 13 (LOOL xD!) and.. I breakfast the dinner and after dinner i do my homework.. On saturday on evenigns I go to the cinema with my friends :D!! Sometimes every Saturday I go to playing volleyball at 9.30 (in school)..

Every Sunday I get up at the same hour that every Saturday, I eat etc .. and I go to house of my cousin.






No comments: