Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I am..







About mE*


I´m Elisa.. and.. this is my firts entry about me.
well... I live in L´ELIANA (with my mother) all the week, but I live with my father in Valencia of weekends.

I´ve got 12 yearls old and..



I know who you are..
I know where you live..
I know that you think..
I know what you eat..

I know.. ... .. .. I DO NOT KNOW THAT TO SAY xD!


Well my birthaday is on 21 of Juny..
I am very funny, I am very nice, I am very affectionate too.. but always i can be idiot, Silly, and Weighed..! =D!

I have the red hair and the eyes color "shit"
My school is Escuela2 , it is in La Cañada.

I have got a broher, very nervious. Fathers, grandfathers etc.. I have got a dog and two cats too... one of this is a baby cat. My favoritres shoops are "seven eko" and bershka. I and love D&G too.. My favorite animal are Dolphin, horse and cat &.. my favorite colours are black and wite.. more simpre ( black snows and white coal xD!) my favorite subject are English and Language*..

for my the best group of music is the group of my cousin.. it is similar to *EL CANTO DEL LOCO* but, for my.. is better xDD! they are almost professional! =D*









1 comment:

sirio alonso said...

Your blog I like note that worked ace you have good colors, good presentaciones.Vamos in summary that the ace done very well.
Sirio,de 2ª la ESO.