Thursday, October 23, 2008

I WAS IN SCHOOL WHILE..

On 6 october my class went to Piles, 3 days. Per personal problems I didn't go.
I stayed here with Carles, Chema, Susana, Ainhoa and people of 2º.
We did the homeworks that we had for the holidays, (Because after wednesday we had holidays 2 days + the weekend). I finished all the homeworks and on holidays I didn't do homeworks. But we didn't do just homeworks, We went to a museum in la canyada, of very nice photos, we practissed a thing that we are doing in music class. We are doing music with papers, its very funny, but we were just 4 people to did it and didn't was the same as with all the class.
The teachers only was 3; Rafa, Jaime C and Gonçal.
The second day I was very boring and I wanted to go to Piles with all my friends, but was too late. Didn't was so bad, I laughed a lot with Sandro and Carles.

No comments: