Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My holidays

POLICE'S CONCERT
The best thing of my holidays was the concert of POLICE , in valencia.
I went with my cousins, my aunt, my father and my brother.
Was very nice. In the start, I didn't want to go, but later was very funny. I have never ear to speak about them, its a older group, but we were dancing and singing the songs that we know.
My best song was "walking on the moon", its really funny and nice.
The concert started at 9:00 PM and finished at 12:00, more or less.
Later, we were very tired.
We had prismatics to see better because we were on the last row in the grades. There was a lot of people, and I seen some of my friends.






On 20, july I went three weeks to Brighton, Ingland.
with the company "sheffield center". You could choose to stay in a residence or in a host family, and I went to host family.
There was:
3 children
-Elizabeth (9 years old)
-Alphie (12 years old)
-Bertie (3 years old) And pharents.


They were very nice and funny. The house was small but very cozy.
They had a trampolin, swimmingpool, dog, cat, fishes and a lot of things to play.

Another student of denmark, Trina, who is 17 years old, lived with me in the same house. This was a very good things because on morning, when whe went to the school I was not alone. She showed me to take the buses, to buy with the "libras" and a lot of things. My school was very big and with a lot of people from another countries: Denmark, poland, italy, french, spain, rusia.. The people, the teachers, the monitors were very friendly and very good person.




The first week, we had lessons on morning, three hours, later we were going to lunch in some restaurant, and later some days we had free time and another days we had activities to do.
On night sometimes we had free time, and another times we had disco or cinema.
If we had free time, we were going to the beach, under the Brighton Pier, a very famous build in Brighton, with a lot of people.
All the free nights were the best.


The second week, we had activities on morning and lessons on afternoon. And we had the same on nights.
The third week was the same than the first one.

The third week was very fast.
I cryed a lot, because was the time to say "GOODBYE".
And I have meeted a lot of friends and I have spend 3 weeks with them.


I came back to Spain with my Parenths, who were in london because my little brother wanted to see London.
The flyed was very good, better than the fly to come to London, because I traveled alone.
The next summer I want repeat.




Pages:
POLICE:
BRiGHTON.



(youtube)

No comments: