Friday, March 21, 2008

Fallas 2008


Fallas 2008.

friday 14-> Escuela 2 celebrated a fallas party.


sunday 15-> I eated with my mother and brother, and I did meet a friend. Who's was daughter of a friend of my mother.On the afternoon I went to carla's houses, with valeria and silvia. On night I did meet another 3 friends and while the parents were eating, we went to the center.

saturday 16-> for another hand, I did meet another friends, from my friend Ilde.We went to the park and we put a blanket in the lawn to sleep there. On night we had lunch in the park and after, with my friends of sunday i went to the discomovil.

Monday 17 -> Day with my Saturday's friends and I presented they friends. after we went all together. On night my boy's friends were sleep in my house with my sunday's girls friends.

Tuesday 18-> We were sleep even one o' clock for which we were very sleepy.I was eat with one friend in my house and on afternoon i went to her house. On night my boy's friends and my sunday's girls friend are together another time in my house.

Wednesday 19-> The last day of FALLAS. My sunday's girls friends went to Galicia, because there its where they live. I cried very much because I don't return to see they even summer.



friday, 21 of march.
13:37

No comments: