Monday, January 07, 2008

XMAS IN MY HOUSE..

XMAS IN MY HOUSE

Christmas days are to stay with family or with friends..
This Christmas I was stay with family and with my friends…
The good night, 24 of December, I was dinner with my mother’s family, my grandparents, my mother and my brother.

This night was come Papa noel and did bring gifts. For mi was bringing a table play and a Massimo dutti bracelet.
To the next day, I went with my father's family all day to eat, pick up the “estrenas” and on the night go to the cinema.

Another day I went with my friends to the cinema to some house… I went with my cousins…
I do my homework’s too.

And on “noche vieja”, 31 of December I was stay with my father’s family to say good bay to 2007.
I was eat all the grapes, and after I was drink a little of champagne.

The Last Saturday night was the king’s night, and for the morning on Sunday I opened the gifts and I went to eat with my mother’s family to pick up more gifts.

My gifts are:
A Tous necklace and a bracelet, clothes, money, Calvin Klein’s bag, and of a one little lucky a phone.


We wish you a merry Christmas
We wish you a merry Christmas
We wish you a merry Christmas
And a happy new year.




:) 2008


No comments: