Monday, November 26, 2007

MY FAMILY :)

Hello, Im Elisa and Im 13 years old. You're going to meet my family and my 3 animals.

Mum -> This is my mother, her name is Maria José and she is 45 years old. She work's in a childen's shoop. She lives in La eliana, valencia.. in a house.Her birthday is 20, september and was born in 1963. She likes music and her favorite food are rice and paella.


Father -> My dad name's is Jose, he is 46 years old. He is lawyer. He lives in a floor of valencia, in a second floor. His birthday is 8, february and was born in 1961. He likes computer and his favorite food is soup.



Brother -> this dinosaur it's my Brother Luis. He is 9 years old. He goes to Escuela 2 too. My school and his school. He lives in my house, sometimes with my dad and sometimes with my mum. He likes the tv and the toys like nintendo. His favorite food are meat, rice and chicken.. His birthay is the 15, of october. He was born in 1998.










No comments: